A guide through the process of creating the perfect Landing Page for your offer using Hubspot Landing Page Tool
Summary- Landing Page Creation
Log in to your HubSpot account and click on the "Marketing" tab in the main navigation menu.
In the left-hand sidebar, click on "Landing Pages" to access the landing pages tool.
Click on the "Create" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to start a new landing page.
Choose a template for your landing page by clicking on one of the options in the template library. You can filter the templates by type (such as "Event," "Lead Generation," or "Product") to find a template that fits your needs.
Customize the template to match your brand by adding your own logo, colours, and font. You can also add your own content to the page, such as text, images, and forms.
Preview your landing page to make sure it looks the way you want it to. You can switch between desktop and mobile views to see how the page will look on different devices.
When you're happy with your landing page, click the "Publish" button to make it live. You can also choose to schedule the page to go live at a later date if you're not ready to publish it yet.
To track the performance of your landing page, click on the "Analytics" tab in the main navigation menu and select "Landing Pages" from the dropdown menu. This will show you how many people have visited the page, how many leads it has generated, and other important metrics.
1. Go to the "Marketing" section, then "Website" and click on "Landing Page"
2. Click create a landing page and you’ll be dropped in the landing page tool. First, pick a template for your landing page, then create the page.
3. In your landing page, choose a page title that will appear in the browser title’s search results. Even though this title will not actually appear on your webpage, it will be important for your page’s SEO.
4. Choose the campaign title from the drop-down on the options tab
5. Next think about the header of your landing page. The header should include the title of your offer and what the visitor will receive. For example, if you are giving your audience a free ebook about mobile marketing, your header should read “Free Ebook: Mobile Marketing.” If you want, you can also include a sub-header that will give your visitor more information about the offer. The sub-header should really explain the value of the offer and what the reader will gain by reading the offer.
6. Using HubSpot you can preview the landing page by clicking on the "Eye" button on the top left and selecting the device type preview. In fact, you can view how your page will look on different devices: PC, mobile devices or tablets.
8. Next to that text include an image you want to showcase your offer. That could be the cover of an ebook, a quote and headshot of the author or speaker if it’s a webinar, or other visuals that you think give the visitor a better idea about the offer.
That's it! You have just created your perfect Landing Page!
Need help? Contact us through:
Phone: +44 20 8834 4795