With a webinar, you can reach everyone and go global. You're not tied to a specific location and you're not tied to a specific time or audience. It's a great way to implement a video marketing strategy across your business.
The platform Tweentythree has existed for 10 years, more than 2 million videos on the platform, which is a combination from all our 300 customers. The company is based in Copenhagen and also have a video studio in San Francisco.
Why should you make a video as content ?
Today, people are not actually using videos properly, they're not measuring the data and converting on leads.
However, video is a great tool : to keep watching again and again. It provides content that is emotional and easier to understand.
According to Rand Fishkin the branding and stickiness value of video means that every viewer is worth at least 10 times more than every text context.
On other hand, customer’s behaviour change day by day between the new technology and old behaviour. TV and video were first introduced in the entertainment industry many years ago, back than the new technology trying to fit into a very old behaviour.
Today we have the second wave of video in general, which is actually using a quite old technology in the video, but it has a new behaviour.
The new generation of content this is divided in two different sections :
- They have a qualitative side, which is how the focus is on how they communicate humanised content and actually engage people with videos.
- They have this other side which is the quantitative side, data, information analysis.
Why should we use video content ?
- To create awareness on social media.
- To attract people
- To understand how people are engaged in the video and use those insights to improve and optimise. We see 50 percent high engagement when you have video on your page
- To keep people a little bit longer on your page.
Which data can we analyse with a video ?
- How many clicks the video have ?
- How many are playing the video ?
- How is the engagement data ?
- How many lead did you generate with your videos ?
What you have to know about video content ?
Only 24 percent of marketers measures conversions, 18 percent measures how many leads they've generated. And then we have a whole 27 percent that hasn't even defined what success for their video marketing actually means.
The reason why it's so important is that if we don't measure our data, if you don't know how our videos are performing, you probably also don't know how to score leads, and attribution data will also be off. For most people it is a quite high criteria to understand, who they've got in their databases.
If you get people on social media and you actually get them to your inbound pages
If people are on your own pages, that also means that they're staying, they're sending traffic to your pages. So instead of being stuck on one platform or to YouTube or Vimeo. Always be on different channels or social media channels :
- Your inbound pages
What’s are the advantage of a webinar ?
- You can reach everyone and go global
- You're not tied to a specific location
- You're not tied to a specific time
- Specific audience
Webinar data is much more than attendance rate. So it has engagement data as :
- How long did they stay in the live Webinar?
- How long did they stay in the on demand?
- The attendance rate?
It is interesting to see who actually attended your webinar. Who did you have that human connection with? Who knows your face.
Now, people know your face, so you can keep nurturing people by getting information such as demographic data, or who, what they need ? and you'll be able to segment and nurture your data.
In the webinar tool, the webinar platform you have all these things in one. You'll be able to :
- Create your landing pages for registrations.
- Create all your reminder emails where you're sending out and saying,
- Signed up for a Webinar and get a live version
- You have the video marketing platform
- You're on demand version is straight away, send into your video library that you have in your video marketing platform.
- you can shoot it out as undermanned on any social media channel.Schedule it, send it out to your 27 facebook pages.
- And then the video editing is also in our video marketing platform. So the end of a million different tools.
- You can customise everything. We've created simple templates that you can sign up a little bit with your brand, but we will have no 23 logos anywhere. It will be sent from your domains. It will be your brand colours, your funds, your pictures, your everything. It also means that, um, when you're not only when you're creating your registration page, the webpage before the Webinar starts and the actual Webinar page, it also means the followup emails or the reminder emails, and I was just talking to a couple of you before.
Integrating with HubSpot is key. But what I really want to talk about is the data that we get from the Webinar, which is even more key.
It's important that you have a full on picture, not just how your live version has performed, but also how your on-demand version is performing because you're on-demand version is on your pages forever and ever if the Webinar is good enough, to attract people and also converted leads.
So that's a little bit about what I had to talk about today. But I'm super curious to understand for those who are driving webinars or plan to drive webinars, how you're doing it today and what you find troubling. Maybe we can help.
Please put your feedback and questions in the comments below.